Confused apprehension ??  

Posted by Jainuine

Today I am slightly senti n pensive mood.

Sometimes I think that why do I or for that matter anyone puts in so much of hard work, fighting initially for existence and then for sustenance and finally for maintainence of things one can do without. when I was in 12th standard, i used to imagine myself with a small decent job that could bring home all the basic things of daily life, no great money- small and happy family life. I never wanted a very high profile life-style. Few months from now, I will be in a position where i will have a lot of responsibilities to share.

Will there be the comfort I always looked for? Doing whatever and whenever I wanted? Will that flexibilityand freedom in life still exist?

On the other end, I will learn more, experience different shades of life, meet and deal with different people and earn good money. With responsibility I can display my skills (whatever i have) and rise the ladder... maybe i am happy with it, I am not clear on it..
But certainly, materialism has taken precedence to goodness. Today I see oppurtunism prevailing around. Unknowingly, even I am affected by it.

I really miss my childhood days...
I really miss the long walk-talks with friends, laughing more on myself than on others, recollecting my childhood and sharing - stupidities i did with my friends, punishments i got from my parents, masti i did in school, pranks I played with the teachers, vowing ever-lasting friendship and sharing with friends about my crushes.

Koi laute de woh kagaz ki kashti, bachpan ki masti, woh baarish ka pani...

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 31, 2005 at 8:31 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment