New Year Resolution  

Posted by Jainuine

Sometimes, What someone needs most, you have it. While the thing you want most,you don't have it. I wish it wasn't like that.

This is the first time I am keeping a new year resolution. Hope I am able to keep it....Wish me...
I dont know why but I am feeling slightly shy disclosing them...Anyways...
One, I will keep myself arms away from the touch of materialism i have imbibed over teh last 2 years and be my simple and ninny self :).

Two, I will learn to cook a full meal including a sweet dish - Kheer to say the least. I hope my mon does not read this, i dont wanna learn from her...

When I got my first job after engineering, I resolved that I will donate some amount of my salary to needy - old age home or an orphange, which I have not done till date. But this time I solemly resolute to contribute for the cause. For sure!!!

Four, I will try and be forthcoming to the person i like and not be shy....

Lets see how much am I able to stand to these random thoughts...:)

Wishes...

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 01, 2006 at 6:36 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hey Happy New year !!!!
I know am a bit late....

Neways this time you seem more determined wrt your "new year resolution" (although i dont know about the previous years, just on the basis what you have written).

Hope you beacome extrovert and not shy.

ALL THE BEST!!!!
Cheers

5:24 PM

Post a Comment