ChristMASS...  

Posted by Jainuine

Today, I feel festivals are good times for socializing rather than celebrating the true spirit of the festival. Its christmas eve today, and last night we went to a church here in Indore, which we tracked after quite a research. I was in high spirits, gushing with enthu to catch the sight of a church for the first time in my life.
When we reached the Red Church as it was christened, I felt I was the only one with enthu or may be I was over enthu about the festival. No one there was interested in the prayers or Mass as they call it. though a few families were sitting and hearing the Father's smuttering words, rest busy discussing their lives, business, bird watching and of course the omnipotent - Food.
Convinced, we moved to Sarafa bazaar to eat...lol...
Nice outing but the true spirit of the eve still lingers to be experienced...

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 24, 2005 at 6:43 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment