Myself...  

Posted by Jainuine

I seldom think, what is it that i really like? Something that really excites me, something that can bring out the best in me, something to which i can commit my lifetime. Education as they say provides one with thoughts and words for things which are otherwise not fathomable. Unfortunately, I feel even more confused having the same. Maybe I am a non-conformist, as some of my friends say... :)

Anyway, my first post on the blogger's world. Findmyself worthy of some introduction-
ANKIT JAIN, a management student, simple and sober, adjusting and understanding, open and broad minded. Friends say "He is clicking, considerate, senti-types, slightly stupid and quite unpredictable with what's up on his mind". Enemies ( hopefully i have a few ...) find no competition etal...:).

I think after giving a lot of gyaan during CAT interview about career goals, now when its time to decide, i find myself stymied. That stability of mind seems to be lost in a far grown jungle, with wild bushes creeking crazy noises...At one end is a materialistic corporate job with fat bundles of bills tuked in all the pockets, and the other is a dream that i had earlier seen with someone (who no longer exists in the same form) of opening a school where students will be given a different platform to think for themselves, express themselves, where creativity is not hollowed by bags full of books to be rattofied and vomited during tests, where they would have options to choose their likings, where interests will be developed in true sense to be called as hobbies where passion will be fostered and nestled.

I am not too sure what i will decide for myself. I guess need some more time and definitely some ray of light and confidence to see that ray at the end of the long vacuumy tunnel.

I firmly believe, "GOD exists and will take care that good happens by the end."

This entry was posted on Friday, November 18, 2005 at 7:15 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

why hello.. :)

5:56 AM

Hi Ankit
I agree with your belief
"GOD exists and will take care that good happens by the end."

Hope you decide whatever you want to be and achieve it soon.
Keep posting.
Khushi

11:32 AM

Post a Comment